Saturday, June 14, 2008

Combinding Glitches

As you get better at glitches you relize that you can put more than one glitch on your car. Once you figure this out, just one glitch wont cut it. It is possible to put a lot of glitches on a car, if you know how to do it. And I dont mean simple glitches, I mean turbo and ECU glitches. I made a corolla with two glitches in the turbo, and two in the ECU. It also had all the simple glitches, and the nitro glitch. It is acctually really simple to put more than one glitch on a car. You just need to know what your doing. I dont recommend trying to multi-glitch a car until you have gotten familiar with most of the glitches. All top end cars have more than one. Below I put some multi-glitch setups I came up with. All have been tested on a corolla and are very effective. Note: if one of the glitches in the multi-glitch setup doesnt work on that car, the glitch setup wount work. I suggest you test these out on corollas before other cars. Once you understand the concept of the glitches, you can come up with your own multi-glitch setups. There are lots and lots of ways to combine glitches. The ones I use the most are the ones I put below.
Glitch Combination 1: On your car IN ORDER do the 'Extended Personal Glitch', then the 'ECU/Steroid Glitch' (but only do the steriod glitch steps untill the red in the turbo is about the same amount as it would be default.), and then do the 'Turbo Glitch' to finish it off. You can also do the nitro glitch and the simple glitches if you want.
Glitch Combination 2: On your car IN ORDER do the 'Personal Glitch' or the 'Extended Personal Glitch' (chose what you want to do. I recommend extended), then the 'Steroid Glitch' (untill the amount of red in the turbo is about the same amount as it would be default), then do the 'Turbo Glitch' to finish it off.
Glitch Combination 3: (Note: This one is shorter and I recommend to try it first to get used to multi-glitching before doing the longer ones) On your car IN ORDER do the 'Personal Glitch' or the 'Extended Personal Glitch' (you chose. I recommend extended. Its more effective), then do the 'Steroid Glitch'.
Glitch Combination 4: (Note: This is another shorter one). On your car IN ORDER do the 'Personal Glitch' or the 'Extended Personal Glitch' (you chose. I recommend extended), then do the 'Turbo Glitch'.
There are tons and tons of different glitch combinations. These are just a few I know that I decided to put on. Once you understand what your doing, you can easily make your own multi-glitch setups. Note: when doing multi-glitching, usually you would do the ECU glitches first, and the turbo glitches second. Note: the first glitch combination is my favorite. I think it only works on the corolla, but it is very fast. I beat the online monthly leader (and the runner up) with this multi-glitch setup. I hope it is useful to you too.

No comments: